Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Making money flipping boats seems challenging enough, let alone while paying someone to do the work for you. No clue why the guy wouldn’t maybe start with one as a proof of concept, which would prove he’d make more money as an Uber driver in a Chevy Tahoe

Weird ad, in the wrong category and location? Priced more than the 35ish foot Boston Whaler Conquest with trips in Vancouver. I saw on bigger boats they have multiple Seakeepers? Crazy.
I think I saw this boat in action on IG. Built in 2022? Looks like some good times have been had on it lol.

What would new cost be? $600k? $700k?

I think I saw this boat in action on IG. Built in 2022? Looks like some good times have been had on it lol.

What would new cost be? $600k? $700k?
"new" boat 300 hours?

1,670 pounds of water to haul around with the 200gallon tank and that dingy and crane with the 25hp has to weight over 400lbs combined before the extra pontoon boat on top? Pretty easy to make those 300hp work the way he was loading it.

Price, all depends on the finishing but I agree 700k would be a number considering in 2018 a 33 eagle craft with a single diesel was 500k.

Pretty awesome platform, I'm jealous of who ever gets it!

Back