Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Attachments

• IMG_7945.jpeg
    IMG_7945.jpeg
    848.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Interesting to see that one for sale immediately. It's not a 34. I was in the boat when it was being built. Guy said wants 550k. Give me a break. The sk1 is grossly undersized for the hull too. Don't expect much out of it.
Weird ad, in the wrong category and location? Priced more than the 35ish foot Boston Whaler Conquest with trips in Vancouver. I saw on bigger boats they have multiple Seakeepers? Crazy.

Interesting to see that one for sale immediately. It's not a 34. I was in the boat when it was being built. Guy said wants 550k. Give me a break. The sk1 is grossly undersized for the hull too. Don't expect much out of it.
How big is it? Heard it was almost 40’ LOA

Is the seller a dentist? There’s talk about financing available which seems strange unless it’s the builder.

More great boat sellers... 2003 25 C-Dory with a new trailer 49k usd. Sorry couldn't find a good listing.

Cosmic C is for sale. This is primarily a freshwater boat that for the past years was in fresh water in NY.

This boat is on the trailer located on Johns Island, Charleston, SC awaiting a new owner.

Some details:

• 130HP Engine Honda BF130 four-stroke outboard with hydraulic steering. Approximately 1150 hours.
• 9HP Honda kicker with Powertran electric steering.
• Lenco trim tabs with instant retract and position indicator.
• Permatrim installed on Honda.

• 2024 Load Rite Trailer with tall bunks to fit C Dory 25 cruiser. This trailer is spec’d for a fully loaded C-Dory.

• 100-watt solar panel with charge controller.
• Two 230 amp-hour deep-cycle house batteries and one marine starting battery (all charged by the solar panel, installed battery charger, or engine generator).
• Link 20 dual battery status indicator for the house batteries.
• 30-amp shore power setup with battery charger and three 50-ft marine cables.

• Garmin GPSmap 182C chart plotter with depth finder.
• Electronic compass.
• Standard Horizon VHF Radio.
• Pyle marine stereo with speakers.

• Lewmar electric windlass.
• Fortress Danforth anchor-20kg with chain and rode.
• Swim platform and ladder.
• Bimini-green

$49,000

Wonder if the fuel tank was replaced when the pod was done? Throw a high thrust kicker on her and good to go?

24’ boat plus pod with trailer​

C$9,500 cut from C$12,800 · In stock
always love the "moving must sell... but will trade for another boat"

Back