Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

What would market value be for that particular boat, in your opinion?
I'll take a go.
The 2024 trailer from Jim's marine in WA tells me this may have just come over the border. Also us numbers on hull.
Probably no elec/ hydro, hence the tongue of the trailer doesn't show in the pics.
20 year old outboards and the 232 prior to the rear bench upgrade (circa 2005).
Decent electronics if you like the raymarine kit.
Don't think it's way off. See worse. People seem happy to pay a premium for a gw232. 90-100 if it's sound.

I'll take a go.
The 2024 trailer from Jim's marine in WA tells me this may have just come over the border. Also us numbers on hull.
Probably no elec/ hydro, hence the tongue of the trailer doesn't show in the pics.
20 year old outboards and the 232 prior to the rear bench upgrade (circa 2005).
Decent electronics if you like the raymarine kit.
Don't think it's way off. See worse. People seem happy to pay a premium for a gw232. 90-100 if it's sound.
there are a few other sport fishing boats on his profile, looks like at least one other had a US state reg number.

It’s been 6 plus years now but, Brant marine was going to sell me a 232,reconditioned, hull closed in, all new plumbing and electrical, gel coat all redone, with new twin 150 suke on a new pod for 80$ k, no trailer, the hull was a 1992 imported from Florida, I regret not going that route but it was 25 k above what I wanted to spend back then, looking at the numbers today I just want to slap myself

It’s been 6 plus years now but, Brant marine was going to sell me a 232,reconditioned, hull closed in, all new plumbing and electrical, gel coat all redone, with new twin 150 suke on a new pod for 80$ k, no trailer, the hull was a 1992 imported from Florida, I regret not going that route but it was 25 k above what I wanted to spend back then, looking at the numbers today I just want to slap myself
I would hope a comparable boat would be within a few years of the one in question though.

Just my opinion but maybe $85k …$90k, I think $115k is very high. Very odd cuddy layout but the Gulfstream is a tank. Much better deals south of the border. Here’s a comparison, a buddy of mine bought a brand new GW 248 Voyager with twin 130 Hondas on a trailer in 1999 for $99,000 he picked it up in Tacoma. I’m just saying there has to be some depreciation built in. The Gulfstream is not a rare model.

Last edited:

What do you guys think centre consoles are worth right now. This one looks clean but an older hull.

1901 PRICE REDUCED! Seacraft 18'6" centre console + yamaha f115 (only 550 hours)

$15,900
Listed 23 weeks ago in Squamish, BC
hah this one caught my eye as well. Seems cheap compared to whats available in the states. I feel like these are similar to Mako's.. just low resale value as they aren't one of the coveted west coast hulls.. and a very exposed CC has never been very popular out here.

hah this one caught my eye as well. Seems cheap compared to whats available in the states. I feel like these are similar to Mako's.. just low resale value as they aren't one of the coveted west coast hulls.. and a very exposed CC has never been very popular out here.
i love the look of this hull. jiggers dream

Yeah tough market. There is a loaded one in California with newish power and radar that dropped to 18k usd I was thinking of grabbing for the power but the math doesn’t work.

Back