Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

This one is bucking the trend...price is going up the longer it's going unsold!

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/maple-ridge-30ft-aluminum-pilot-house/7669503022.html $499,880!!

View attachment 98271

Brand new 30ft aluminum pilot house $499,880

Twin white Yamaha 4.2L outboards. Triple hummingbird solex 12inch screens with radar and all the highest end electronics. Brand new custom steel trailer professionally built by outback metal fabrication.

May trade for condo or bare land of same value
Really makes me wonder what were they thinking. 1/2 million is a status symbol and with no brand and a quirky layout and fit out, to say the least, I’m not sure who it appeal to. Didn’t he have it down to 399?

Really makes me wonder what were they thinking. 1/2 million is a status symbol and with no brand and a quirky layout and fit out, to say the least, I’m not sure who it appeal to. Didn’t he have it down to 399?
Yeah, agreed. I thought it was in the high $300s at one point which still seemed too expensive for an Alibaba aluminum with messy wiring. I think they're hoping that somebody gets star-struck with the white Yamahas out back!!!

Yeah, agreed. I thought it was in the high $300s at one point which still seemed too expensive for an Alibaba aluminum with messy wiring. I think they're hoping that somebody gets star-struck with the white Yamahas out back!!!
Jesus that wiring…
Hey, maybe if you can find someone to insure it for the asking price, it’ll burn down, and you can get a real boat. How about that carpet all over the galley by the sink and cooktop. 🤢

Is it a pod candidate or does the I/O still work?
I’m not sure, he’s a buddy of my cousin’s. It’s been a couple years since I’ve seen the boat in action. I chatted with him about it then, and he had recently done a bunch of work. As always, buyer will have to do their due diligence.

I hear you. Just sayin no bottom paint, low hours and a clean trailer for $30k ish is pretty good in todays market.

Back