Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Couple hewescraft Pacific explorers…. One in CAD one in USD. US has had one price drop might be ripe for an offer
Lol I was just about to post the one in west Van. Really like the look of these pacific cruisers from a family weekender perspective, however feel like that hull would beat a guy up in rough seas!?

About 15 nights on the boat so far this year and loving it, though have got me thinking about something slightly bigger.

Lol I was just about to post the one in west Van. Really like the look of these pacific cruisers from a family weekender perspective, however feel like that hull would beat a guy up in rough seas!?

About 15 nights on the boat so far this year and loving it, though have got me thinking about something slightly bigger.
Keep your eyes out for a weldcraft Cuddy king too. Good family cruiser/fishing boat

Yeah. I sent the WA one to my brother in law it has the sleeper table bunk but a bit small for a family of 5. Perfect for 3 and overnighting and beaching!

Looks like a very good deal especially w the tuna biting!

2001 Boston Whaler Conquest 28’ 62.5k almost to good to be true. If all the engines run well, I’d buy it just to flip it, after a tuna trip!

Looks like a very good deal especially w the tuna biting!

2001 Boston Whaler Conquest 28’ 62.5k almost to good to be true. If all the engines run well, I’d buy it just to flip it, after a tuna trip!

USD

Attachments

• 0251DD15-326F-4FCC-B1EC-5304E5E36587.png
    0251DD15-326F-4FCC-B1EC-5304E5E36587.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Back