Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Was in having my 115 yam service at Parker the other day. Looked at the duckworth 24 Pac Pro. Nice boat. Sticker price fully rigger 270k pre tax. Wow, that's something else. Nice boat, but 300k for a 24. Ouch.

Yeah I really don't understand. You could get northwest or Daigle to build a proper 24ft boat for 200k or less. These production boats from hewes, kingfisher, duckworth etc. Not worth the welding gas

Hewescraft Alaskan. Seems pretty steep for a porta potty used boat but looks clean.

2019 Hewescraft 240 Alaskan​

C$185,000
Am I missing something?
Link doesn't work for me... takes me to a commerce site.
Deleted my Facebook account years back because I was sick of the BS, but have a new account now, recently with access to marketplace just so I could boat shop. Moving back to the Island in April. Looking for a 25-27 aluminum... might buy new if I can't find the right boat...

Haha 200k for a plywood deck
Christ, are they still using that stuff? Had it on my 06 Hewescraft and looks like the same.F9ECB2C0-35FB-4F1F-AC09-29FDF60107A6.png

Am I missing something?
Link doesn't work for me... takes me to a commerce site.
Deleted my Facebook account years back because I was sick of the BS, but have a new account now, recently with access to marketplace just so I could boat shop. Moving back to the Island in April. Looking for a 25-27 aluminum... might buy new if I can't find the right boat...
Sometime they are in private groups. Welcome back to the island

I could maybe see a 24 Northwest (Langford NorthWest right) under 200k but it would be tough rigged on a trailer and only because you can buy direct. But a Daigle (Eaglecraft) looks like they only build 30+ and up now that they are owned by Boulton Marine/Kingfisher who would likely come in at 240k as well, and BW would have more corporate overhead and then a dealer in the case of BW? I can't see them being under 250k for 24 foot enclosed cabin.

Sportfishing BC's New floating lodge ($25,000 for 142 ft). Everyone kick in a couple pennies lol.

floating-accommodation_00.jpg

Back