Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Not 100% sure. Beam and deadrise would be the same for sure. I think that the 230 is basically a gussied-up factory podded 21ft'r, just like the new 250 series is basically a full width podded 24 series hull, if that makes somewhat sense. Whatever the similarities or differences are, I think that they are nice boats. I like mine anyway, FWTW.
The lines of the design are some of the nicest I have ever seen.

Based on what I have seen here, there is likely a long list of talented, skilled, and dedicated individuals on the Forum who could bring this boat back better than new.

Price shown in the ad was cheap

1659221559086.png

1659221332094.png

Based on what I have seen here, there is likely a long list of talented, skilled, and dedicated individuals on the Forum who could bring this boat back better than new.

View attachment 83029

View attachment 83028
Schnieds, schnieds are you still out there….

View attachment 83029

View attachment 83028
Love the limo tint on the windows! Nice lines on that. Too bad it got chewed up in a storm. Anyone know how that works with insurer writing it off but owner still permitted to sell?

Love the limo tint on the windows! Nice lines on that. Too bad it got chewed up in a storm. Anyone know how that works with insurer writing it off but owner still permitted to sell?
Once it’s written off by the insurance company, they are now the new owners. They can legally sell it to whomever they want, such as Monaro Marine themselves in this case. From there, Monaro or whomever can then resell it to whoever then wants to buy it for the right price. Happens all the time with ICBC and wrecked vehicles…. Same idea….

View attachment 83029

View attachment 83028
That boat has already been sold and dismantled by the boaters exchange in Sidney. Hull was smashed up and sent to the dump. I bought a few things from it for my Monaro 27.

goes against all rules of indemnity: but nothing really surprises me anymore. the insurer must have offered it to the insured for $1 to absolve them from any and all liability. i used to be well versed in the insurance game but things change just like my hairline

Back