Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Ya sea trails on monday then into the mechanic, if all checks out I'm buying it.
That looks like a pretty nice boat. I’m not sure how far you run when you fish but the one downside I see is the 70 gallon tank. It’s a bit on the small side but you could always get a fuel bladder for longer days .

I’d think you’d get some good range close to 200 nm at cruise? Single with not too heavy a hull.
For multi-day trips or running offshore, it will be tight in my opinion. You’ve basically got 4 hours at cruise and some trolling in perfect weather and you’ll be down at 1/4 and be needing fuel. Depends where you fish I guess. If it’s rough offshore you’ll burn a shitpile more fuel than normal. 24’ Skagit orca with a single holds 160 gallons. 22’ Grady I had held 140 Gallons. I’m not knocking the boat , it looks awesome. It’s just something to consider that can’t easily be changed.

For multi-day trips or running offshore, it will be tight in my opinion. You’ve basically got 4 hours at cruise and some trolling in perfect weather and you’ll be down at 1/4 and be needing fuel. Depends where you fish I guess. If it’s rough offshore you’ll burn a shitpile more fuel than normal. 24’ Skagit orca with a single holds 160 gallons. 22’ Grady I had held 140 Gallons. I’m not knocking the boat , it looks awesome. It’s just something to consider that can’t easily be changed.
The survey says 320 liters

He's getting lots of interest, said he got a offer over even. He wants a deposit tomorrow. Anybody ever written up a contract for a deposit on a boat?
I did my deposit via e transfer to the sellers wife's email, as he didn't have one set up for online banking. We did have a partial connection from my realty work and the guy selling his house, so trust was formed on that.

Write in the comments on the e-transfer page that it is a deposit for (boat and reg number) with X motor(s), trailer, misc electronics/equipment etc, subject to survey, mechanical, and sea trial. (or whatever order you prefer for the last three)

Then if it passes all 3, write up a sales agreement, lots on line, or ask a boat dealer that does your mechanical if they have one.

This is a wonderful opportunity for someone. I'd grab it but I prefer an outboard.
Usual finders fee. It's listed on Facebook Pender Island Online Market by

Glenn Henderson

1992 Bayliner 2452 Classic
The Purrfect Boat for Cruising and Fishing
$27770
Surveyed April 23/2021
Engine
2002 mercruiser 5 litre 442 hours
Full Service Manual
New Exhaust Manifolds
New Fuel Pump
New Raw Water Pump
Leg
Alpha 1 Gen II
Hydrofoil fin
Full Service Manual
Stainless Prop
New Bellows
Outboard Kicker
Yamaha 9.9 hp. 4 stroke kicker on Hydraulic scissor bracket
Nautimatic Autopilot on kicker (fishing)
Navigation
Garmin Chart plotter with depth sounder/ fish finder 8.5”x6” screen 10.5” diagonal.
VHF
Hull etc.
Head with holding tank and macerator new
Hot water 110v and connected to the motor heat exchanger
Cockpit Shower
Carbon Water Filter
Garmin chart plotter, DS, 8.5”x 6” screen (10.5” diagonal)
New Bilge pump
Updated upholstery, interior, thicker memory foam
Curtains
New cockpit cushions and upholstery side panels
Danforth Anchor, Chain and rode
2 Scotty Electric Downriggers on Swivel Bases
2 Burner alcohol stove
Shorelander trailer
Dehumidifier with solar panel
New Front Hatch
Cockpit Curtain

1650824806796.png

Last edited:
Clean alert
2008 Seaswirl Striper 2101. $55,000
Yamaha 150 Hp, Yamaha 9.9 Hp kicker. Low hours. Depth Sounder, Plotter, Radar, Flush Toilet. Scotty Downriggers. Carport kept, Excellent shape.

View attachment 78527View attachment 78529View attachment 78528View attachment 78526View attachment 78525
That's my old boat. I was the original owner and it was from the factory if anyone has any questions. I sold to this owner and the boat is kept where it spent most of it's time on the water.

Possible deal for someone.

stamas boat - $1,234 (Campbell River)​

00A0A_7cYzW8lOCgAz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

condition: fair
length overall (LOA): 23
make / manufacturer: stamas
propulsion type: power
Today for sale we have a project that I have lost interest in!
The boat and trailer (no papers) for free
I have set the boat up for a pod which has been installed and can be included for an extra 500$
I also have a 450 hours 99 Yamaha 225 saltwater series 2 with a parts motor that can be added for an extra 5000$
Boat Just needs to be finished fibreglass, wiring etc;
Call or text Adam show contact info
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 7474963197

Must have had lots of interest.. up to 55k now
Crazy it must be all the stringer repair threads, and that people are finally getting a few halibut. 10% increase in price
what is this, the housing market? We will be looking at offers on Monday at 2pm!

I wonder what we will see on new boat price increases this year. Prawn bait is up 20% as I found out yesterday but got lucky to find a 20kg bag from last year. Almost thought about stockpiling and flipping them like a trophy.

I'm watching one boat import and flip right now, where the same model boat shows up in a Facebook search for half as much last year and I still have the original US Facebook listing. Arbitrage is an interesting game for assets that can sink and have 10 year old motors.

Back