Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I know guys in the warmer climates go bonkers for these DC style boats, but I sure wish Pursuit made that hull in a cuddy. That's a big number for a bowrider, imo.

What do ya make of this for a starter-type rig?

17 grand for an old campion with a 2 stroke and he doesn't even include the trailer? I think it's to steep, but some may say I'm old fashioned.

I could see that being owned by a numbered company getting rid of assets before Canada matches it a big yacht. No regular rich d-bag builds something like that. No offense intended if I’m wrong and it’s a forum members old boat ;)
I know who the owners are. I don't have a personal relationship with them, but let's just say money isn't an object and no expense was spared on this build (this boat was on display at the Vancouver Boat show a few years back. They got a lot of use out of it. The next one is going to be even more over the top.

it’s a great starter boat but your going to want a kicker and downriggers. Where the other guys (and me) are getting stuck is price.

I think the add indicates trailer is included unless seller means trailer is extra. Either way kicker + downriggers etc add thousands to a package that appears to already be listed at a premium.
Also keep in mind centre console isn’t for everyone so selling can be a bit tougher than more popular hulls.

Even in this inflated market that's an inflated price. If there was a newer 4 stroke on there, that may be closer but in current state no way it's worth that.

That 2 stroke main and the double axle trailer don’t seem like standard fit for that model year.

This one seems rich for that many hours on the main

Last edited:
Back