Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

If I did not have a good boat now I would buy that in heart beat, the ad is a bit funny , says well maintained, guess a scrub brush and some deck cleaner is not part of maintenance, if it’s solid still a good buy IMO, repower down the road is something to keep in mind
The hammer sitting on the stern isn’t a good selling point.

Had a look see,wasn't optimistic,and it was as expected and more.Back 1/3 of deck is rotten,fuel tank was covered in water,big motor started though,smokey of course.Trailer is under 4 Ft.of weeds clearly neglected for years but could be fixed up.Cuddy was grungy ,but could be cleaned up I guess.Seller said he would adjust his ad to reflect what I showed him.I think it needs $15K in fiberglass work at a shop to repair the rot.It's not an easy repair because the Euro transom has no access,so you'd have to cut the back 1/3 off to repair it.Transom seemed OK above waterline,which is all I had access to while boat was in water.Looks real nice from 10 Ft. away,hulls not banged up.Not for me obviously.

Last edited:
Had a look see,wasn't optimistic,and it was as expected and more.Back 1/3 of deck is rotten,fuel tank was covered in water,big motor started though,smokey of course.Trailer is under 4 Ft.of weeds clearly neglected for years but could be fixed up.Cuddy was grungy ,but could be cleaned up I guess.Seller said he would adjust his ad to reflect what I showed him.I think it needs $15K in fiberglass work at a shop to repair the rot.It's not ann easy repair because the Euro transom has no access,so you'd have to cut the back 1/3 off to repair it.Transom seemed OK above waterline,which is all I had access to while boat was in water.Looks real nice from 10 Ft. away,hulls not banged up.Not for me obviously.
So it’s a project,was worth the look I guess, if the floor was rotting chance are the rest is too, too bad one of the nicest fishing platform out there

Had a look see,wasn't optimistic,and it was as expected and more.Back 1/3 of deck is rotten,fuel tank was covered in water,big motor started though,smokey of course.Trailer is under 4 Ft.of weeds clearly neglected for years but could be fixed up.Cuddy was grungy ,but could be cleaned up I guess.Seller said he would adjust his ad to reflect what I showed him.I think it needs $15K in fiberglass work at a shop to repair the rot.It's not ann easy repair because the Euro transom has no access,so you'd have to cut the back 1/3 off to repair it.Transom seemed OK above waterline,which is all I had access to while boat was in water.Looks real nice from 10 Ft. away,hulls not banged up.Not for me obviously.
Oof, I guess the condition listed as “excellent” was a bit off then eh? lol. Wow, that must have been seriously neglected, the 2470’s are known to be solid, floors included. I’m guessing water just sat for months and pooled on the deck due to clogged scupper drains. Sad to see a nice boat so neglected. Wouldn’t be surprised if someone bought it as is with no clue to the issues in this market.

Oof, I guess the condition listed as “excellent” was a bit off then eh? lol. Wow, that must have been seriously neglected, the 2470’s are known to be solid, floors included. I’m guessing water just sat for months and pooled on the deck due to clogged scupper drains. Sad to see a nice boat so neglected. Wouldn’t be surprised if someone bought it as is with no clue to the issues in this market.
It’s priced like it is mediocre condition considering a campion of that vintage is going for 30k also with a 2 stroke. I know better condition but a much smaller and less premium brand. People are buying 2.0 foot double eagles for some pretty big money and dumping 30k into them. I bet it will go for close to ask :(

So it’s a project,was worth the look I guess, if the floor was rotting chance are the rest is too, too bad one of the nicest fishing platform out there
It's a project for sure and if I was 10 years younger and healthy,I'd take it on maybe.The bottom line is"You get what you pay for". I hope the seller discloses the condition to the buyers,so no one buys it unaware of the work involved. I can see that happening because it do's look nice before you start tapping and opening the spaces up.The trailer has no dust covers or bearing buddies on any of the 4 wheels (open bearings) and rusty discs,so I doubt it will roll without some work.

This is a great package for someone wanting to get started. Low hours, 4 stroke, really clean.

18' Trophy 1802 WA Walkaround Cuddy Boat - $18,900 (Mukilteo)​

00X0X_1yOKUXbfvwGz_1320AA_1200x900.jpg00g0g_bDopUM4MN5Lz_1320AA_1200x900.jpg00c0c_llTFA4Ygq7zz_1320AA_1200x900.jpg00T0T_2PNYEgCXNflz_1320AA_1200x900.jpg00B0B_6Jr6Xh1aqFiz_1320AA_1200x900.jpg00000_iZNQQEufYD8z_1320AA_1200x900.jpg

This is a great package for someone wanting to get started. Low hours, 4 stroke, really clean.

18' Trophy 1802 WA Walkaround Cuddy Boat - $18,900 (Mukilteo)​

View attachment 77473View attachment 77472View attachment 77470View attachment 77469View attachment 77468View attachment 77471
No passenger seat besides the jumpers in the rear? Odd layout.

Back