Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I like the way this dude rolls.....blunt and to the point

I’m gonna email him and ask him “will he take 8k and drive it to the border for me” and see what kinda response i get

So it is not a one off? I see it has a covered bow that made me think it was a conversion. Actually quite handy as the boat is fairly long.

Definitely rare but Glasply did do a run of CC's.....here's a couple examples

Attachments

• image_7033.jpg
    image_7033.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image_8772.jpg
    image_8772.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 47
I like the way this dude rolls.....blunt and to the point

READ: if you have to ask someone if it's ok to buy, are just a dipshit tire kicker looking to low ball everything, don't know boats or are just a plain asshole.......DON'T RESPOND

Yep nothing like setting the tone for pleasant negotiation with insults and threats and his tone makes very clear his after level sales service and support.

It might be better just to pay him for the boat and not bother picking it up, that way you would have only paid for the boat and missed out on all the pain and heartache that was included at no extra cost.

I’m gonna email him and ask him “will he take 8k and drive it to the border for me” and see what kinda response i get

READ: if you have to ask someone if it's ok to buy, are just a dipshit tire kicker looking to low ball everything, don't know boats or are just a plain asshole.......DON'T RESPOND
Yep nothing like setting the tone for pleasant negotiation with insults and threats and his tone makes very clear his after level sales service and support.

It might be better just to pay him for the boat and not bother picking it up, that way you would have only paid for the boat and missed out on all the pain and heartache that was included at no extra cost.
i get where he is coming from but for an old boat that doesn’t run that he is asking to much for that’s what he’s going to get.

Back