Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Wow, they want to make $17k and had to do nothing to it ?
Yes,my boat.I sold it to someone from Port Alberni and it's now for sale at Bill Howich Sales.I don't know whether it's on consignment or traded in ,but Yes,I thought it sold at a fair price @$40 K but I guess I'm not tuned in to the new market.It's a beautiful boat,not a scratch on the hull and it rode well,just over 200 hrs on the 2004-225 Yam and 7 hrs. on the 2018 kicker.

Nice comparison. I think the Walker I just posted is maybe a bit light on power, but that keeps the costs down too. We need @Stizzla to weigh in here to make an official assessment.

No interior pics of the Walker posted so I can't confirm that the interior is up to my "dream boat" standards buy that doesn't stop me from dreaming anyway. Sadly I'm only a couple hundred thousand short in the budget

nope. For 1/4 Mil and 30’ twin 200’s is light. And yes, the 26’ posted after with 600hp would do the trick!

Nice comparison. I think the Walker I just posted is maybe a bit light on power, but that keeps the costs down too. We need @Stizzla to weigh in here to make an official assessment.

No interior pics of the Walker posted so I can't confirm that the interior is up to my "dream boat" standards buy that doesn't stop me from dreaming anyway. Sadly I'm only a couple hundred thousand short in the budget
Interior pics are now up. It is finished well, even has a Kosher Kitchen.

Back