Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Yeah, seen that one but nice to see the tiller. Another one with twin 4.3 mercs for sale down in WA. Motivated seller down south but no steering from the cockpit. Was just watching myself solo netting springs this summer, little tough from the fly bridge!

Add a cockpit steering station and a trailer and we're talking -- but definitely adding to the price.

Nice looking boat w/ pod. If the stringer checks out, could be a great deal. Run it for a bit and then re-power when needed.

Great kicker though, worth $1000 all day :)

Speaking of kickers. Anyone go kick the tires on this trailer less boston whaler? 19 foot Revenge from 79 with 2020 Merc 150.

Haven't seen it in person, but its been for sale for a long time (I think I first saw it on craigslist last Spring / early summer?). Looks decent with the new motor, but it lives on the river and its anyone's guess if the foam is waterlogged. If its so great, it would likely sell a lot faster (and for more money) if he pulled it out of the water so someone could do a proper inspection - and while he's at it, an hour with a pressure washer and some soap would help close the deal.

Haven't seen it in person, but its been for sale for a long time (I think I first saw it on craigslist last Spring / early summer?). Looks decent with the new motor, but it lives on the river and its anyone's guess if the foam is waterlogged. If its so great, it would likely sell a lot faster (and for more money) if he pulled it out of the water so someone could do a proper inspection - and while he's at it, an hour with a pressure washer and some soap would help close the deal.
built in tank? if so , call that toasted too.

They are all rotten lol
lol, yes. I looked at 10 plus older Grady, before I bought my wellcraft and saw one that showed no signs of rott ( gulfstream 1998 at Pearson in sooke) all the other ones smelled like a wet travel trailer . The newer ones worth a pretty penny is different ball game. Definitely need to be careful on older ones. Just look at all the anchor points on the transom, rust streaks coming down from all the bolts going through the transom, biggg red flag almost guaranteed that transom is shot

Last edited:
How are the campion ex21’s in short choppy seas?

My buddy is thinking of getting one for his 2 footitus an older one than this, and more affordable

My brother bought a 1997, it rides nice. Not a Grady but a good ride. Heavy boat. His had a new transom so might want to look at that. Outboard boat and water get in under the trim in the motor well that covers inner liner to hull. Poor design

Back