Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1987 Chris Craft sea hawk. $36,000​

View attachment 99351View attachment 99353View attachment 99350View attachment 99349
Great boat for fishing in lakes and mudpuddles -- that transom would scare the heck out of me anywhere salty.

Great boat for fishing in lakes and mudpuddles -- that transom would scare the heck out of me anywhere salty.
Most of the open transom worry is a psychological thing. I have a full height stern gunnel with the obvious transom cutout for the engines and have yet to get a motor well full of water in rough conditions, following or otherwise.

Sick looking boat but no scuppers combined with that transom? I took waves over the stern docking just last month, I shouldn't have gone out with the updated Forcast so I'm to blame, but would never touch a boat without a transom well or extended transom.
Scuppers are there
1698686860865.png

Too bad

If it's still for sale make the offer January 15th just before the xmas credit card is due and monthly LOC payments and $35k would do it.
I hope the 2 boats I'm considering last that long as that is my plan

1997 Sea cat catamaran. $27,900.​

1997 Sea cat Centre console fishing machine. Everything brand new in 2018. New floor and fibreglass bulkheads. 2x Yamaha f90 outboards (200 hours) 2006 mercury pro kicker with about 4500 hours but runs strong. Lowrance elite TI 12 inch plotter/sounder, Scotty HP downriggers, Scotty trap puller.

IMG_8774.jpegIMG_8775.jpegIMG_8776.jpeg

Last edited:
I doubt that is a legitimate ad, no numbers on boat, no downrigger pads , new Facebook profile and all her friends are from Nigeria ….seems suspect at best

Scam alert, my spammy senses have been tripped. View attachment 99389
Too funny, I had an employment application, ran it through the staff's FB accounts to see what they could find and they found pics like the trouble maker above. They self described as a black sheep of society. Yeah, that is what I want at a law firm!
At least some of them make it easy for us to spot!!

Yeah, always check the other items people are selling. Often tells a story on how they are scamming or if they are selling assets. I have seen an expensive spec house and a boat for sale at the same time, not a scam.
No profile pic, no regi numbers/plate numbers, items for sale in multiple cities, or a single item for sale, sketchy friends list. A lot of the time you can tell by the foliage of the trees and plants that its not local either.

Back