Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I have a 2000+ newer design Trophy as well. I think it's a fantastic boat. I suspect the bashing comes from the earlier Trophy's and most of the guys didn't realize changes (including the manufacturer) were made. Not everyone has 120k to invest in a boat and this boat has been a great boat for me. 1980 rotted out 17ft Double Eagles just aren't for me.
100% their very economical boats great boat for a first time buyer or a skilled boater the fish don’t care what your in as long as your out there and safe they look very similar to other walk around boats swap the through hull fittings to stainless and tidy up the wiring you have a great boat that the average guy can afford.

They are supposed to have their exhausts replaced or scoped at least for corrosion.

53-55k landed, for an Alaskan cabin isn’t bad but I wonder how much head room inside? Is the kicker included or not? You won’t have great resale I would think with that brand but I may be wrong.
I’d still rather have the 21 whaler I posted for $50k

So exhaust issues still possible? It might seem a little light on horsepower but if it is the V6 it should have more torque.
My buddy has two of those 200hp on his GW sailfish 282 and it flies. Boat is rated for 300hp and it’s the same block as the 250hp, unless you like going 40kns or fish with 3-4 big guys and never take things off the boat, it should be fine, but other members knock on similar power on a GW 232, though this looks 1000lbs lighter.

I’d get the serial number and take it to a yami dealer to ask. You’d want to scope the exhaust get a good mechanical inspection done on the engine but it is priced as it should be I’d think. Find out when the impeller and thermostats were last done. Could get 2000+ hours on it or it could go boom in 6 months.

He’s accepting offers from 44k whatever that means. I’d say it was good deal without looking at it, 705 hours on a 2006 boat could be pretty clean. Save up for new electronics but set up to slay with the itroll.
i’d say he put it up for 44k, had an enormous amount of interest and figured he might as well get the bids going. It’s a great boat, a little under powered.

looks too cheap ?
Yup,I saw it yesterday and couldn't resist contacting the owner,I'm a big fan of Wellcrafts.He said he was sea trialing it last night,so I said contact me if not sold,he hasn't. I had the same concerns about enough power and corrosion in the motor.

Yup,I saw it yesterday and couldn't resist contacting the owner,I'm a big fan of Wellcrafts.He said he was sea trialing it last night,so I said contact me if not sold,he hasn't. I had the same concerns about enough power and corrosion in the motor.
the 23' model is sweet, a sea trial with some passengers would be prudent though to see how it works with a normal load.

Back