Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Is that listing to the starboard side? something doesn't look right
Commercial pot hauler on the starboard side which would do it. Looks like it's been used pretty hard over it's life, mixed reviews about Armstrong/Brix from what I've heard. Trend seems to be that older hulls were built better, not sure why exactly.

Commercial pot hauler on the starboard side which would do it. Looks like it's been used pretty hard over it's life, mixed reviews about Armstrong/Brix from what I've heard. Trend seems to be that older hulls were built better, not sure why exactly.
Armstrong started building in Sidney,then moved south of the border.I don't know if one has anything to do with the other.

I had to ask I guess it is only 22’. it sure looks like an absolute tank out of the water and bigger than it is.

Ex boat partner had an Armstrong for his business, bounced it off a rock one time off Renfrew. It was a tough build barley a scratch. 10 foot beam with that puller makes me think it was used commercially.

Ex boat partner had an Armstrong for his business, bounced it off a rock one time off Renfrew. It was a tough build barley a scratch. 10 foot beam with that puller makes me think it was used commercially.
Old ones are tanks, I've heard lots of horror stories with the new build though... Everything from warped hulls to the plate peeling off! Definitely used commercially, looking along the quarters there are imprints left behind from D rubber or rub rails since removed.

Didn't Armstrong morph into another company in the US?

Now, here's a boat. Cheaper than most of those 28' aluminums our group seems to rave about :p You like beam, plenty here.

Last edited:
Back