Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2019 Jasper Marine 18 Center Console Aluminium Boat - $89,000 (Port Moody)​

View attachment 92636View attachment 92637View attachment 92638
Beauty. Apart from the e-tec anyway 😆

Wasn't somebody telling me boat prices were falling the other day? Maybe in the Prairies.This is more than it cost new in 2013.Same as mine.

GRADY-WHITE 208 WALKAROUND - $130,000 (NORTH VANCOUVER)​

GRADY-WHITE 208 WALKAROUND 1

2016 Hourston Glascraft 15.5ft $19,500
Rare side door option.

IMG_7469.jpegIMG_7468.jpegIMG_7466.jpegIMG_7467.jpeg

Boston Whaler 30k usd in WA with interesting canvas https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/611151350979326/?mibextid=6ojiHh
Pod on a sea Ray 220 price drop to 8k usd with older main, no kicker but you might get him to add the kicker back in.

@Rayvon I think selling prices are dropping more than asking prices right now. Guys are negotiating and getting offers accepted it seems especially south of the border. There is a YouTuber tracking price drops in his region in the states and it is happening here a little bit. Problem is supply and demand, you know better than most a nicely kept boat is hard to find. https://vancouver.craigslist.org/search/boo?query=price drop#search=1~grid~0~53

It's possible, the business was still operational in 2016 but almost shuttered. Never seen a side door hourston like that before.
What would be the point of it? That size boat the gunwhale will likely be level or below 99% of docks

Customer had mobility issues or a child with mobility issues?
What I'm saying is those doors are typically used when the freeboard of the boat is much higher than the dock so someone with mobility issues can get in and doesn't have to climb over the gunnel.. if the gunnel is below the dock, like it would be on this small boat, what's the point of it.

What I'm saying is those doors are typically used when the freeboard of the boat is much higher than the dock so someone with mobility issues can get in and doesn't have to climb over the gunnel.. if the gunnel is below the dock, like it would be on this small boat, what's the point of it.
Understood, a day at the beach though, for people or gear. Who knows really, someone wanted it though.

Back