Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Nice looking Grady. Maybe not enough power for the west coast

Nice looking Grady. Maybe not enough power for the west coast
Need another 10K for the trailer.

What is with the recent boats for sale that do not include the trailer? They must be trying to entice people with an advertised lower price by not having the trailer included but available for more money in the fine print.

With all the talk of "inflation" I better post my #3 boat for sale... (zodiac pun)

PS I'm moving so thing needs to go... its slayed a ton of coho from CR to Nanaimo!

Last edited:
2017 ThunderJet 25 Pilot w twin suzuki 150s 72h
$189,000 CAD on the island. Seems like a pretty good deal engines still under warranty and bought in 2019. Wasn't a member looking for something like this?
Can't see that page, not a member of that particular group.

@Admin Interesting those smaller group pages do not show up in German like the bigger pages do.

Here is the Marketplace link:

310971641_5260889597353648_313463654055978088_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why is nobody talking about Fight Club?
The legendary Kenny Tsang I believe. You ever want to fish out of Charlotte city, the owner of this sled is a deadly rod.

I have a fairly similar nw to this with two of those merc v8s on the back. I couldn't imagine it not being a dog with one, even reducing the volume 10%.

The legendary Kenny Tsang I believe. You ever want to fish out of Charlotte city, the owner of this sled is a deadly rod.

I have a fairly similar nw to this with two of those merc v8s on the back. I couldn't imagine it not being a dog with one, even reducing the volume 10%.
There's been 2 nwac posted in the last weekm the one with twin 3.4 200 mercs is the better power option, and has some nicer features (albeit 40k more)

Kenny is in port hardy now moved during covid great rod nice boat!!

Kenny is in port hardy now moved during covid great rod nice boat!!
No kidding. I remember seeing a couple of the Charlotte city guys selling nwacs when they went zero tourism for a bit. Didn't realize Kenny up and moved. Figured he just brought the boat down to sell it to a bigger audience.

Back