Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Anyone ridden/driven one of these Jaspers with the unique hulls? I’ve seen their IG vids of them running but interested to hear some first hand comments.
My buddy at Maple Lead Adventures bought a couple custom builds from them. I don’t think they were of this design but he evaluated a half dozen builders. I believe they do great work!

I've seen quite a few "Axopar's" in marina's,so some people like them,I'm not sure what the attraction is? Bill Garden designed quite a few long narrow boats,fuel economy,ride quality?

They slice like crazy. They're fast. Watch some videos of them handling the chop. I think he's done something pretty special, they just look funny.

They slice like crazy. They're fast. Watch some videos of them handling the chop. I think he's done something pretty special, they just look funny.
Makes sense about trying to avoid the pound. They look like they would dig in and you’d be eating dashboard but clearly not the case. Definitely not doubting their work!

Here’s that vid of them ripping across strait.

(Sorry for derail, back to overpriced boats)

Makes sense about trying to avoid the pound. They look like they would dig in and you’d be eating dashboard but clearly not the case. Definitely not doubting their work!

Here’s that vid of them ripping across strait.

(Sorry for derail, back to overpriced boats)
Yeah that's the one. Pretty cool I say.

Back