Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Anyone have thoughts on the work you can see in the photos.. fiberglass, stringers etc?

I've always liked these older sea craft looking hulls.. considering it as a project.

Friend of mine started this project. The aluminum top will need work it’s not well made but could maybe be fixed. The glass work up to this point was done well as far as I could tell, he hired someone who did it professionally. Boats changed hands a few times since he moved on from the project.

I really feel for anyone that has no boat and is buying in this market!

Decent deal at 65k based on what’s in the add but the seller won’t even take a picture of the inside for me. Lots of interest come look at it if you want it.

I really feel for anyone that has no boat and is buying in this market!

Decent deal at 65k based on what’s in the add but the seller won’t even take a picture of the inside for me. Lots of interest come look at it if you want it.

I think that's the one with rebuilt 2 strokes,not new,very deceiving.
This one has been for sale for a very long time,on here many times,no idea why it hasn't sold.

I think that's the one with rebuilt 2 strokes,not new,very deceiving.

This one has been for sale for a very long time,on here many times,no idea why it hasn't sold.
I also have no idea why it hasn’t sold… and it’s my boat! Couple of “pending deals” that fell apart… there have been other offers, but I’ve been stubborn on my price as it is in very good condition. P.M. me any questions… I have it listed thru a broker but am happy to answer any questions 1st hand.

Back