Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

That's right ,I knew going in there would be work to do,I just didn't know how extensive it would be and how much access to fix it up.I was hoping I could do it myself,add new power and trailer etc.and come out ahead.I've had a hell of a time finding a new ride,so looking at all alternatives.
Hang tight Ray, just be patient, it’s now the end of the season and there will be some coming up.
The last thing you want to get into is a Snyder restoration. Way better off to get something turn key

Hang tight Ray, just be patient, it’s now the end of the season and there will be some coming up.
The last thing you want to get into is a Snyder restoration. Way better off to get something turn key
Ya,I think your right.The boat (Grady) might work for someone else,but they'll need a good shop setup to remove the deck with heat to do a ton of fiberglass work hoist for lifting etc..It's too bad because the outside hull and transom seem pretty good.The guy's in Vancouver that restore Grady's should pick it up.

Thanks for the warning on the GW ugly duckling. North West Marine industries build the Seasport 3200 cat and the C-Dory Tomcat 255 way nicer Cats and the 25.5 Tomcat would be close to that price if it was a 2007 and a real proven boat. One 255 just was sold with new power for a steal. Hopefully we’ll see a 3200 at the boat show in Sidney but I doubt it. Might have to wait until the Seattle boat show!

Any good Cats in the 28-30 LOA range? Be nice to have just a little bit more beam about 10 feet, running on 2X 200-300hp. Two footitus planning when two kids leave the nest in 16-20 years…..
Glacier bay has a 30 with a enclosed pilot house. Looks nice .

Grady White Overnighter 20.8' 1991 - $8,000 (North Saanich)​

Had a look at this hoping it was solid enough to repower and fix up but no go,the aft deck is completely delaminated and very likely stringers too.Not worth the effort or expense.
A lot of those older Grady are rotted out, you can just smell it, I looked at a few lol, the solid ones are hard to find.10-15 k to fix the hull and lots of work. The scary thing is some folks are out fishing in them

Glacier bay has a 30 with a enclosed pilot house. Looks nice .
Yeah they look pretty good, I was drooling over this one but their LOA is 32 feet and it’s a pretty utilitarian cabin. I’d like a few more amenities, more of a Seasport feel but a little shorter. Beam of 10’8” might be a little big for towing with a permit but not too bad. https://unitedcityyachts.com/boat_listing.php?id=1735

CE5A612E-0C31-4C9B-88A3-137622458D1D.png
18’ Kingfisher - seems reasonably priced compared to similar rigs in today’s market ;)

FREE! I know this is a huge project but if I had the time and resources this would be getting podded with twin 250's and re styled minus flying bridge. I just love these old Sea Ray SRV hulls.....

1600 hours on the main apparently. @Rayvon may be interested though.
I would be if not for the high hours,must have been a camp return motor.I really like the 24 Laguna,hard to find a good one now,their getting old.

Back