Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

1981 Double Eagle. This almost looks like a garage find. Original electronics and engine? My Uncle had one of those sounders in the 80's.

That'd be nice for 2-3,000 and just keep it original. Love it. Similar to my boat and I just sold the same outboard for $2,000. Love how classic it is. That fuel tank won't last long though haha

Very clean 30 year old K&C for only $12.5k ;)

1981 Double Eagle. This almost looks like a garage find. Original electronics and engine? My Uncle had one of those sounders in the 80's.

That was the only sounder I had experience with before buying a Hook 7 a couple of years ago.

Still no idea how to get the most out of the hook 7, although it does give me a pretty fantastic image of the bottom.

With that old one...red dot says the bottom is 120 feet. Oh, a fainter dot at 85! maybe that's a bait ball, let's give it a whirl. Man, was that ever primitive. But it was the only kind I'd ever used.

That was the only sounder I had experience with before buying a Hook 7 a couple of years ago.

Still no idea how to get the most out of the hook 7, although it does give me a pretty fantastic image of the bottom.

With that old one...red dot says the bottom is 120 feet. Oh, a fainter dot at 85! maybe that's a bait ball, let's give it a whirl. Man, was that ever primitive. But it was the only kind I'd ever used.
Back then it was that old sounder and look for seagulls diving into the water. Used to rake for herring too. ahh the good ol days!

Back then it was that old sounder and look for seagulls diving into the water. Used to rake for herring too. ahh the good ol days!
"seagulls - they're on the surface!"
"cormorants - go to fifty feet!"
etc

Sure seemed like there were a lot more fish around in those days - at least in the areas I was, around Victoria. Could do a lot with simple tools.

Sweet Pro-Line outboard, even after exchange.

2004 Pro-Line 20’ Walkaround - $25,000 (Anacortes)​

View attachment 69227View attachment 69228View attachment 69226
@Rayvon

Back