Serviced and winterized every year
Shrink wrapped in winter
2006 90hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard with power tilt
2002 8hp Mercury 2 stroke kicker
2006 Karavan galvanized trailer with lock
2006 Humminbird 383c GPS Fishfinder
2018 Standard Horizon GX 1700 marine DSC VHF radio
8 foot antenna
New micron bottom paint (used only 6 months)
Forward cuddy cabin with Porta Pottie
Anchor and rode

$30,000 firm

Photos:

How does a marine surveyor inspect the transom and stringers with non-invasive techniques? Moisture meter? And is there any recourse if they are wrong? I know home inspectors are pretty quick to wash their hands of any liability.

How does a marine surveyor inspect the transom and stringers with non-invasive techniques? Moisture meter? And is there any recourse if they are wrong? I know home inspectors are pretty quick to wash their hands of any liability.

Hammer sounding, moisture meter, and a trained, experienced eye.

I think most surveyor reports have enough CYA (cover your a..) language in them that you don't have much recourse if they're wrong, and even if you do it may only be up to the fee that you paid for the service in the first place

Hammer sounding, moisture meter, and a trained, experienced eye.

I think most surveyor reports have enough CYA (cover your a..) language in them that you don't have much recourse if they're wrong, and even if you do it may only be up to the fee that you paid for the service in the first place

This...also just look around at the transom first yourself and if you see lots of bleeding around through hull / deck / transom fittings that's a good first sign where to look.

Lots of boats that are kept in the water then hauled out for survey meter for moisture as things need to dry for days, not hours. But the meter + knock test + sight inspection will show most issues up, and if needed for a definitive answer on a stringer, you can take a core sample then epoxy back over. (Unlikely a seller would go for this unless a deal was on the table). You can also remove a through bolted hardware item and see what that core looks like with no trace left behind...

Nice big dance floor! If the cost of gas doesn't scare you off :)

View attachment 67868
Oh man do I want that bad boy. But how do you not cry when you go to the gas station or pull it out of the slip???

Not many Parkers up here, let alone a Centre Console version.

Parker 18' Center console w/Yamaha 115 /trailer - $15,500 (Port Orchard)​

00E0E_8Uqb5vA3m1Rz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg00C0C_1mw0mEvPMYCz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

Oh man do I want that bad boy. But how do you not cry when you go to the gas station or pull it out of the slip???
If you are dropping money on that boat house moorage and maintenance, gas might be the least of your worries. Wicked looking deal and nice it has straight shafts. Worth putting it under contract and finding the best surveyor and mechanical inspection and a full hull out.

If you are dropping money on that boat house moorage and maintenance, gas might be the least of your worries. Wicked looking deal and nice it has straight shafts. Worth putting it under contract and finding the best surveyor and mechanical inspection and a full hull out.
For sure it probably wasn't an issue for the current owners, but it would be for me lol. Such a beaut tho

Back