Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

well I guess I would miss out, next. Lot's to choose from. Sometimes you just have to wait. Makes it easier if you already have one ha ha

OK, here's a sweet looking fishing machine! Custom built Seawest with twin ETEC 150s & kicker for $115,000

27Seawest.jpg

Custom build . Shed kept, excellent condition.
Furuno electronics, twin etecs with H/O kicker.
Full load less sink, stove and table.

OK, here's a sweet looking fishing machine! Custom built Seawest with twin ETEC 150s & kicker for $115,000

View attachment 66798

That is a nice looking vessel....!

View attachment 66798

Do you remember what HaiCo was selling those for when West Coast Resorts shut down? Preference to band members, but they were incredibly affordable, less engine/rigging.

Arima Sea Ranger - $24,500 (Coupeville)​

View attachment 66351View attachment 66350
another sea ranger out there https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bod/d/woodinville-1991-arima-19-sea-ranger/7333635658.html
DAJ

Do you remember what HaiCo was selling those for when West Coast Resorts shut down? Preference to band members, but they were incredibly affordable, less engine/rigging.
Not many of the guides like fishing out of them , unless it was raining for a week! And they were good running into a big sea with suspension seats . One had to flood the fish boxes in the floor to try and slow down the roll. Any amount of wind = being pushed around too much . The Bridgeview 18 cc's they had were a much better fishing platform. Just need top notch rain gear! Haha.

Not many of the guides like fishing out of them , unless it was raining for a week! And they were good running into a big sea with suspension seats . One had to flood the fish boxes in the floor to try and slow down the roll. Any amount of wind = being pushed around too much . The Bridgeview 18 cc's they had were a much better fishing platform. Just need top notch rain gear! Haha.
My first ride in a suspension seat was at Hippa in one of them, quite the difference maker. Dance floor was great, the weather when I was there did not blow it around much. I find it surprising they complained about it being blown around as it has a low profile cabin. Those Merc 300's were perfect for that hull, jumped out of the hole. Ditto on the BV 18, a classic sport fishing boat.

Pretty much my son's and my dreamboat and bedroom! Going fishing Saturday and sleeping on the working mans version of that boat and picture. That is a broker that does a nice job.
Pursuit.jpeg

Back