Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

There used to be small commercial boats, they had what was known as a 1 ton license. I knew a couple of guys that used to do pretty good fishing out of Tofino July/early August then at Nitinat late August/September
Very cool. Bet they went into hot springs cove for a soak too, we never did that when I was trolling but talked about it! My old skippers boats for sale but I think he had a northern troll license in the end... the romance of it is likely better than the reality but a man can dream can't he.

1995 Grady White Marlin 30 with 2015 Yamaha F300s $80,000CDN
30gw.jpg

1995 30ft Grady White. Dual 300 Yamaha's 2015 , 600 hrs. No trailer. Turn key & go . Everything works . New toilet . Just out of water & completely detailed . Price listed is firm . If interested , call . Thank you.

Very cool. Bet they went into hot springs cove for a soak too, we never did that when I was trolling but talked about it! My old skippers boats for sale but I think he had a northern troll license in the end... the romance of it is likely better than the reality but a man can dream can't he.
No, they just pounded Wilf rock all day long. I saw them take in 30 Chinooks twice in 1 day to sell at North Sea

1995 Grady White Marlin 30 with 2015 Yamaha F300s $80,000CDN
View attachment 66532

1995 30ft Grady White. Dual 300 Yamaha's 2015 , 600 hrs. No trailer. Turn key & go . Everything works . New toilet . Just out of water & completely detailed . Price listed is firm . If interested , call . Thank you.
Can’t get more boat for $80k

If that hull is solid that’s a goooood deal right there
Considering the GW at the RB auction went for 81K. Then there’s taxes on that. The trailer was nice but I thought the boat was a little tired looking. I’d say this is a good deal, but just too much boat for what I want.

Considering the GW at the RB auction went for 81K. Then there’s taxes on that. The trailer was nice but I thought the boat was a little tired looking. I’d say this is a good deal, but just too much boat for what I want.
ya it’s a big girl for sure, guys have paid close to that much for way less boat then that lately

Looks like a pretty good deal compared to all the other ones that come with high hour 4.3s

Kicker and trailer installed on boats like that are 25k right now but any Grady or any boat of that age moored it’s whole or most of its life could have a whole lot of rot. Still a good deal considering the package for both.

Back