Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I haven’t been looking lately but are the boat prices down the border as crazy as they are up here?

Yup. But as an owner of that same hull, the 135 would be brutal. I have the 175 and would like more on occasion.
I just dropped my 2016 150 four stroke for a 2021 200. The 200 is really the only way to go on this hull, especially hard top models.

I haven’t been looking lately but are the boat prices down the border as crazy as they are up here?
I've started looking down there, and I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to ship something up here. The Canadian dollar is getting stronger and they're coming out of the pandemic before us, so maybe they will be less interested in outdoor activities.

I've started looking down there, and I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to ship something up here. The Canadian dollar is getting stronger and they're coming out of the pandemic before us, so maybe they will be less interested in outdoor activities
Lots of economic stimulus money burning holes in peoples pockets in the US and summers coming, I can't see any deals lasting down south. I have looked at a few and most have sold but one came back on the market after an engine problem.

Couple good looking diesels but after dealing with trailers, diesels, prep...no steals. The Sea Sport has been sitting for a while

Couple Parkers, the 2310 with a yami under warranty still.

Couple posted today

Back