Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

On another note, here's a sneak peak at my Donzi. 2016 300hp VROD and 2017 15hp pro kicker. It isn't listed anywhere yet. It was my dream boat and with the current way our sport fishing is going I can't justify keeping this class of boat. Going to downsize.View attachment 63646
One of the sweetest looking boats on our grounds.

Seriously don’t know why yours hasn’t sold. Have you listed on Facebook marketplace and Craigslist? I’d do a video of it at speed and post on the 3-5 boat for sale BC and Vancouver Island groups.
I’m ready to become a pop-yacht broker just to get a chance to sell yours!
It’s not listed anywhere right now will be listing again after Easter had a deal that fell through guy never looked at the boat from Calgary then found something closer. Will be relisting in a week or two for what I’m asking you couldn’t replace the trailer and the main everything else is free lol

Wasn't it 319,000 a few weeks ago? Also I remember seeing this same boat for sale two summers ago for $149,000. Thinking of listing mine this spring for $119,000 Just to see!

P

There's something about this one I like.
Elements of that boat that I like too. If I left a boat in the water year round I would have considered that boat more closely. Been for sale since last year with a similar price tag. Pretty small market in bc for that boat.

If anyone has 7 footitus with a nice 17 DE and wants to trade up I will entertain a partial trade on my Donzi

Back