Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

It's back !
this time needing power and only $115K

Looks like a cool boat, decent price?

A steel if it is well maintained ;)

500k? boat new I would guess and nice to see the engine has been used, I would want to see recent maintenance receipts on it. Find the best surveyor and have them go over it with a magnifine glass and pay for a haul out mechanical inspection. Crazy list of features for that price, tender, windlass, generator. Almost too good to be true...

A steel if it is well maintained ;)

500k? boat new I would guess and nice to see the engine has been used, I would want to see recent maintenance receipts on it. Find the best surveyor and have them go over it with a magnifine glass and pay for a haul out mechanical inspection. Crazy list of features for that price, tender, windlass, generator. Almost too good to be true...
Definitely a neat little cruiser if it's in good shape. I'm willing to bet about 8-9 knots tops but great economy. I spent most of my working career going that speed and it takes a long time to get anywhere.in retirement I like going a little faster. Lots of maintenance on a steel boat because rust never sleeps

That's a crazy good deal. Those boats are currently selling in the $55-60K range that are 5 or 6 year's old on the Island/Coast.
How many feet is that one? looks to be about 18... but it only has a 90 on it, would that not be a little underpowered?

Not mine but if you are partial to an inboard this one will be worth a look.
It’s a good price for sure but should I be alarmed that according to the map, it’s on east Hastings?!

Back