Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Last edited:
My brothers friend was the one who podded that boat "farfrompuken", he sold it a year or two ago. If i recall correctly he said it does about 60mph before it starts to chine walk. I hope whoever buys it knows how to operate a boat!

My brothers friend was the one who podded that boat "farfrompuken", he sold it a year or two ago. If i recall correctly he said it does about 60mph before it starts to chine walk. I hope whoever buys it knows how to operate a boat!

He sure nailed it on the pod and floatation. The boat sits perfectly in the water.

Last edited:
That's a deal! Older Grew boats were very well built. Rumours are that the stringers were heavily encapsulated teak! The 1970's Grew models were designed by Slickcraft of Holland, Michigan and made under license by Grew in Penetanguishene, Ontario. Slickcraft was the forerunner of Pursuit and Tiara yachts still owned by the Slikkers family, I believe. Sadly, Grew failed after the 2008 recession and the owner's death as the result of a police-involved incident.

I think i like that model of grady for my next boat but never seen one in person. Also I think they started using better wood materials after 98

Yes they started using the Green wood in 98 also in 93 they changed that specific size to the SeaV2.

I think i like that model of grady for my next boat but never seen one in person. Also I think they started using better wood materials after 98
I have the same hull. Absolutely no rot and it’s an 86 hull. It’s in Sidney if you want to see one in person.

Back