Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

2000 Parker parting out? 25k inboard. Reading between the lines it might be similar to that YouTube video I shared.
Was an add for $9g as well same boat
Seems a shame if it’s just a loss of moorage
But may be more to the story

28’ Bridgeview for 90k US in Anacortes . It’s on Aluminum Boats NW Facebook . There’s also a 24’ Aluminum Specmar for 95k on Alaska Used Boats and Motors Facebook.( Solid looking boat imho!) Sorry gents , I’ve never been able to link ads off my phone…
Cheers!

28’ Bridgeview for 90k US in Anacortes . It’s on Aluminum Boats NW Facebook . There’s also a 24’ Aluminum Specmar for 95k on Alaska Used Boats and Motors Facebook.( Solid looking boat imho!) Sorry gents , I’ve never been able to link ads off my phone…
Cheers!
I think that Bridgeview has been posted here before.

Cheers!
2000 bridge view by tom and mac shipyard. It is 28’ long 31 really. Powered by twin yamaha 225 hp motors, with 1650 hours on them. Has dual steering stations, front has a 12” touch garmin, 2 way AIS. Rear has a 9” garmin touch screen. 2 vhf radios. Inside has a Dickinson heater, and propane stove top and a propane bbq on the back deck. 2000 watt magnum inverter/charger. Ice maker for the daily catch. Fresh water sink and toilet. Carries 118 gallons of fuel and 25 gallons of water.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 9.23.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 9.23.21 AM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 68
I think that Bridgeview has been posted here before.
Must have missed it . Motors are 08’s , so exhausts should be ok . That’s not a bad deal imo.
2000 bridge view by tom and mac shipyard. It is 28’ long 31 really. Powered by twin yamaha 225 hp motors, with 1650 hours on them. Has dual steering stations, front has a 12” touch garmin, 2 way AIS. Rear has a 9” garmin touch screen. 2 vhf radios. Inside has a Dickinson heater, and propane stove top and a propane bbq on the back deck. 2000 watt magnum inverter/charger. Ice maker for the daily catch. Fresh water sink and toilet. Carries 118 gallons of fuel and 25 gallons of water.
Thanks

It’s pretty douchéy to list the year of your boat as per the motor year but this is still a heck of a deal
Nice engines; with that year of hull and the pre-2000 GW transom fears I think he will need to throw in the trailer for free to move her. Nice she is fully rigged out

When I was single I'd only fall in love once or twice a week on Tinder. Now I fall in love once or twice a week on FB Marketplace.

Look at that booty

2023 North Western aluminum​

CA$475,000

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 1.28.35 PM.png

When I was single I'd only fall in love once or twice a week on Tinder. Now I fall in love once or twice a week on FB Marketplace.

Look at that booty

2023 North Western aluminum​

CA$475,000

View attachment 105981
Unreal boat …. The options ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Back