Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Hey you,any takers on the commander??or did you change your mind??
Haven't listed it beyond that first post here and one on the Commander Facebook page. No real listing as of yet. Had a couple guys interested but needing to sell their boats for top dollar as well

Haven't listed it beyond that first post here and one on the Commander Facebook page. No real listing as of yet. Had a couple guys interested but needing to sell their boats for top dollar as well
Oh ok, still think you should keep, I mean what else could go wrong lol, I know one thing being boat less sucks, sitting in the boat with no engine at my shop is not the same as being in a 3 foot wind shop😂😂

Oh ok, still think you should keep, I mean what else could go wrong lol, I know one thing being boat less sucks, sitting in the boat with no engine at my shop is not the same as being in a 3 foot wind shop😂😂
Well that's why I'm kind of reluctant right now. I don't want to be boatless and the used market sucks.

not great when the number on the kicker is about the same size as the number of gallons you can hold in your main tank!

:)
I'm not sure why a 40 hp kicker vs say, a 20. The 40 won't plane the boat, and it adds weight where you don't want it. My 23 is heavier than that, and the previous owner fished Swiftsure with a 9.9 kicker.

I'm not sure why a 40 hp kicker vs say, a 20. The 40 won't plane the boat, and it adds weight where you don't want it. My 23 is heavier than that, and the previous owner fished Swiftsure with a 9.9 kicker.
tuna speeds? !!!!

The battle of Alberta, nope the battle of the 2003 aluminums
Silver streak 18 80k

Stabicraft 1850 92.5k

Back