Boat Top - Nanaimo

Degree of Freedom

sorry...I know this has been discussed before, but can't seem to find it...I need new enclosures made for my boat top.
Any recommendations for the Nanaimo/mid Island area?
Thanks!

sorry...I know this has been discussed before, but can't seem to find it...I need new enclosures made for my boat top.
Any recommendations for the Nanaimo/mid Island area?
Thanks!

Also try a search under "upholstery" for some earlier 'threads'. (had to say it)
I had a top done by Paul at HAM Upholstery: 250 746-8070, about 2 years ago - nice job.

IM looking for someone to do a bimini on my boat. What did you guys get done and what was the cost? Pm if you like

Lorne

Hey Degree: Ckeck out the comox valley top replacement thread, also there's another thread called boat tops. Good Luck.;) eman

Try Faucet Boat Covers in Parksville - they are in the industrial park near Tigh na Mara - he does excellent quality work for very reasonable price. I have had several projects completed by him, all turned out great and the price was less than I was anticipating.

Denis Custom Boat Tops ....right here in Nanaimo. He does great work and has been doing it for a long time. Cool shop out of his house. He's off Jinglepot.

250-741-4242

Back