Boat decals

Bug pumper

Hey everyone, I’d like some help finding a reputable place to print a decal for naming my boat. I tried the search function but the links are dead in the threads I found.
Located in Langley.
thanks for the help.
Boat is a new to me 19’ North River Commander.

Last edited:
What kind of help do you need? Are you looking for custom graphic design and printing or other things? And please also tell us where you’re located.

I used this shop in New Westminster a few years ago and I was very happy with the quality of the work and price. I remember the owner (Jim??) was also a boater and put some special touches in the design.

Sign Shop

Jensen Signs in North Van did my boat decals and registration numbers.
they do lots of boat stuff

Port Moody Signs
Great people and they used to give a discount to Power Squadron members. Last time I was down there, they seemed to have moved to another location. Better give them a call before heading out.

So I thought as well... tried 2 places here in Langley that weren’t interested in such a small job. One decal Roughly 32”L x 5”H
Do you have the digital print file what you want done. Quality of the decal depends. on quality of the file. I can do it for you as long as the file is print ready. My shop is in Aldergrove.

Jensen Signs in North Van did my boat decals and registration numbers.
they do lots of boat stuff

Did mine , even the Spriper logo

Attachments

• 20190507_105705.jpg
    20190507_105705.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 59
Back