Boat bedding options ? Opinions needed.

zurk

so i need to select between 5" hybrid (2" hard foam, 2" soft foam, 1" memory foam) vs 4" latex foam for my berth king sized mattresses. Both are roughly the same price. Anyone have any preferences ? Both will go over marine ply.
Also i am thinking to delete 1 bedroom (i have 2 king sized and 1 double) and sticking to 2 king sized. im unlikely to use the double since its likely too uncomfortable for adults. would you keep the 3 or just keep 2 and convert the 3rd into a laundry/machine tool area ?
Bedding options being ordered this week on friday so comments welcome.

lol. dont intend to fish from it though. although i might next year. how about when not suffering fishing....

Last edited:
Might be worth a trip to the foam shop to compare them for yourself. Keep the other bedding area if you intend to bring guests good place for the buddy that snores.

I wayfair for a mattress they come vac sealed and you can pick the firmness, we got a double one memory foam one for our in spare room and probally the niced one ive ever slept on we will probally upgrade for main bed. and didnt break the bank

im a big fan of memory foam. slept on a terpurpedic mattress for the last 15 years. only thing that doesn't make my back hurt (a lot)
in the mornings

thanks guys. will go for the memory foam option and put a mattress isolation below it for condensation protection. will stick to 2 bedrooms.

Back