Blackhawks 2013

forecast calls for a 7-2 HAWKS win tonite.......:p:cool:..........holmes*
your turd show hacks will fall back to earth like the meteor in Russia…:) Kings 4 - hacks2:p

There's gonna be some whiney, pouty looking faces on the Hacks tonite.
Watch closely

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHA just kidding...nobody noticed or commented eh?...too busy on the hali thread :p.....4-2 HAWKS........holmes*
no man I have larger fish to fry;)
haha I see you have lowered your score prediction:eek:
btw we are the KINGS :p

holmo craps in his cornflakes...

Last edited by a moderator:
Catchy tune, isn't it. Coming up from Nanaimo reception on 1040 died just past Campbell River with us up 3-1. Eeek. In my door with 36 seconds left to discover it is 3-3.

Justice prevailed in the shoot-out. Hawks win, again.

Kane says 4-3 sharks......

patrick-kane-limo.jpg

Remember the cabby?........
emo-coffee.gif

I really feel sorry for Holmsey's grand kids and great grand kids as they are forced to watch that clip over and over again as he remembers the only time his team won it all during his lifetime. ;)

HAHA Profish...fortunately i am still young......many many more HAWKS championships to be won and witnessed...........lets go with 5-3 HAWKS tonite over the dogfish....holmes*

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/preview.htm?id=2012020249

Not unless a Nucks fan decides to whack you sooner rather than later....hahahaha......me thinks the line may be notable in length. :p :p

Never would pull for the Hawks but thanks to Mikey on the other forum I hope they pound the DoggyFish. :eek: Love that the Sharks have won 1 in their last 8. :D

I see Hossa shook off that concussion that left him flat out on the ice for 30 seconds untill they called a penalty on our lady byng candidate.
What a dink

it was a total disregard for the rules and a players safety...Hossa is lucky to be alive....he is pretty strong to be able to bounce back from such an obvious attempt to injure...:cool:...holmes*

Shill....
emo-coffee.gif

:D

....Damnit... 2-1 now

How about Shaws hit?

WHAT HIT???...

You weren't watching during the last minute of the game? Shill...
emo-coffee.gif

Yup, you guys got a record... That last to do that one went on to the cup.. we'll see what happens. New season starts at the beginning of the playoffs ;)

Back