Birthday Blastin'

IronNoggin

I'll be headed offshore fishing in but a couple of days now, so decided not to do so for my B-Day.
Did manage to get outside for a little Fun though!

45 Auto Fun!
http://gallery.fishbc.com/albums/Ironnoggin/IMGP1008.wmv

The results at 50 yards rapid fire:

50_Yards.jpg

222 at 100 yards:

222_100_Yards.jpg

And a can who has definitely seen better days!

DOA_Can.jpg

Spent a couple of hours, and a couple hundred rounds of ammo out there with a Good Buddy! A very entertaining way to blow off an afternoon! And I was relieved to discover that another year older hasn't negatively effected the shooting eye all that much! :cool:

Finished the day off with a fantastic rack of lamb dinner with my Sweetie. All in all a fine way to celebrate the passage of yet another year!

Cheers,
Nog

Well your eye is shooting a bit left as I see it need to bring it up 8 clicks and right 4 clicks LOL LOL
always fun shooting shiat up I persoanlly love them orange skin targets even more fun LOL LOL

All the Best to you Nog, and good shootin'. Happy Belated.

By the way, How come your birthday didn't show up on the calendar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Happy Birthday Nog! (you did mean 50/ft right?)

By the way, How come your birthday didn't show up on the calendar?

Incognito I guess...

you did mean 50/ft right?

50 Feet :confused:
That would be way too much like simply pressing the muzzle onto the target! :D
The target was at 50 YARDS. Takes a little more effort. Not too hard to determine I've had a LOT of practice over the years... ;)

Thanks for the well wishes Folks. Appreciated. Even a tad more blurry today following last night's Citizen Of The Year awards and banquet... LOL!

Cheers,
Nog

"Thanks for the well wishes Folks. Appreciated. Even a tad more blurry today following last night's Citizen Of The Year awards and banquet... LOL!"
Huh?

Good on ya NOG! Are the ladies yours, or did they come with the award? Having them on your arms almost makes you look handsome!

Are the ladies yours, or did they come with the award?

Lordy NO! They were the rest of the Git 'R Done Team here in Port, a big part of the collective effort to win the WFN contest last year. Chamber of Commerce had us out to a big dinner, and presented us with the Citizen Volunteer of the year Award. Loads of FUN!

Handsome eh? Maybe I'll have to bribe them to wander around with me everywhere I go! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Back