Best Way To Sell Firearms?

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
How? Paper/BST?Online? I have no clue. I don't even know what they are worth. What does one do with them. Last time I just took them to the cops and they distroyed them. I think I still have 3.06,22's,303,12gage and maybe others. Owned them for the last 10-15 years and have never used them. They are all registered.

Any help would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Become a member on a board like Hunting BC.... lots of guns bought and sold daily! Post some pics.... I for one would be interest in what you are selling and prices!

Mike

Hunting BC website is a good one. Canadian Gunnutz as well. It's sacrilege that the previous firearms you had were destroyed :(
PM me as I am interested on the 22s, 30-30, 12 guage...actually maybe all of them.... got the Christmas itch I guess...

Thanks,
L

Thanks guys, I will try that. I am also going to go buy a BST and see if I can fugure out what they may be worth as I have no clue. Send me a email and I will forward you info and pics if you like. Someone told me to call Winchester and Browning to find out dates on some of the firearms. Old ones can be worth more they said. I know these are old and ugly to me but not that old I would think. 20-30 years.

It's sacrilege that the previous firearms you had were destroyed.....Well a few went to gun smith that took the barrels to put into shot guns?? and others I had 3 or 4 of. How many 303's and 22's does a guy need.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give them to the police!

Sell them, or even give them to someone who will take care of them.

There was a case a number of years ago, and I don't recall all the details, but someone turned over an old handgun and the police destroyed it - it belonged to someone famous like Jesse James or someone. They destroyed a valuable piece of history.

Fishassassin, is your 30-30 a winny model 94? If so im keen. Shot my my first whitetail 20 year ago with one. Ironsights! Classic

Id be interested in your 30-06 and any shotguns.

Wolf

If the pictures are not good enough ask for better ones on a certain gun and I will go take more pictures of it. As for price I have no idea but they are not free but be fare and they are yours.

FA: If Wolf or no one buys your 30-06' I might be a player; I need a gun for my Son as he's just got his PAL and I'm stoked he'll be hunting with me next yr for the first time. What model/make/yr is it?

Thanks
Terry

Here is a link to another forum that has pic's of the same 30.06. http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=57483 Mine has the things on top to mount a scope but no scope. My uncle gave the scope to a friend and never got it back. It has never had the fork looking things/stands on the front. There are not even any hole from them ever being there.

So it looks like it's a M-1917 U.S. Enfield converted by BSA to be a sporting rifle.

Hey FA123, I'd be interested in taking a look at what you have. Spent a lot of years in the industry and am still looking to fill a couple of holes in my collection.

Thanks

what did winchester say about the 3030 and what number did you call cause I have a 30 wcf that was my grandfathers and would like to no more about it and the price

Thank You,
Interesting site. I logged onto it the other day and nothing worked. But tonight it did. But things that winchester said on the phone and that site don't add up. I will see what they say this week.

Back