Best deals on Electronics South Island

fishinforever

As the title states, im looking for upgrade from my Raymarine E120 an C80 combo. Id prefer two screens and radar, with a budget of around 5-6k if possible. The boat has an airmar P66 through hull that i am happy to leave on the boat to keep costs down, unless theres a new golden ticket out there? I use radar maybe three days a year. Anyone had great experience with someone in particular on the south island for purchase and or install? Thanks for the help!

As the title states, im looking for upgrade from my Raymarine E120 an C80 combo. Id prefer two screens and radar, with a budget of around 5-6k if possible. The boat has an airmar P66 through hull that i am happy to leave on the boat to keep costs down, unless theres a new golden ticket out there? I use radar maybe three days a year. Anyone had great experience with someone in particular on the south island for purchase and or install? Thanks for the help!
Try Island Outfitters they would likely come close to Habour Chandlers price for a Lowrance screen and radar. I don’t think you could do two networked screens and radar for 6k unless you can find a deal online. PM me for an installer once you buy, likely booking in May.

After looking a little more into it id say you're right on the prices, we'll call it 8K now. Ill check out outfitters this week, thanks!

Thanks Dan, I’ve followed prime marine on social media and seen a few deals that caught my eye. I’m not sure how comfortable I feel about used electronics tho, change my mind?

Thanks Dan, I’ve followed prime marine on social media and seen a few deals that caught my eye. I’m not sure how comfortable I feel about used electronics tho, change my mind?
They can get you brand new electronics as well. Email them a list and wait for a quote. Compare it to whomever you'd like and I think you will be surprised.

I've bought 3 used Lowrance HDS units. Never had one fail me but if I did they were all 1/2 price of new so I figured I would still be ahead.
I usually try to get mine stateside during black Friday. I saw hds carbons going for 500 usd last time around.

Alberni Power have the best deals out there for bundles. Ask for Devan and he will set you up. My package was $700 cheaper than Harbour could quote and I have spent thousands at Harbour. just my 2 cents

Alberni Power have the best deals out there for bundles. Ask for Devan and he will set you up. My package was $700 cheaper than Harbour could quote and I have spent thousands at Harbour. just my 2 cents
They sold me my Lowrance autopilot for way less than HC as well

Back