Bass results?

Eric

I know that there are a couple of bass fishermen here.
So I thought we could share some info and results of late.
Me? We are camped at Zuiderzee which is on Quennell lake so I have been hitting there almost 24/7.
Tubes are so so (the tentacles are getting chewed off by little dinks) and crankbaits are zip. The best results are Buzz baits with a grub trailer in the morning and afternoon shadows. These are fished hard and fast over a huge amount of water. The big guys love this and you miss the little pukes. Yesterday I got 6 fish, 3 over 2.5 lbs and 3 over 3lbs (best ever was 3.8lbs!) and some little ones.
How about you?

Hey Eric,

I was on Whatcom Lake in Bellingham last Tuesday and hit a 3.8 oz. on a new Hand Poured 5" Drop Shot Worm.
Glad to hear Quennell is still doing alright. Have you been to Shawnigan lately?

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Hey Eric,

I was on Whatcom Lake in Bellingham last Tuesday and hit a 3.8 oz. on a new Hand Poured 5" Drop Shot Worm.
Glad to hear Quennell is still doing alright. Have you been to Shawnigan lately?

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Unfortunately Shawnigan lake really hates me. I visually see more fish than I can catch. Least with Quennell I can't see what isn't biting! Have you caught many in Shawnigan Graham?
Aren't there Walleye in some of the lakes in Washington state? Wouldn't mind seeing a Walleye one day.

Unfortunately Shawnigan lake really hates me. I visually see more fish than I can catch. Least with Quennell I can't see what isn't biting! Have you caught many in Shawnigan Graham?
Aren't there Walleye in some of the lakes in Washington state? Wouldn't mind seeing a Walleye one day.

Eric,

The walleye are more common east of the mountains, banks lake has a good population. I think roosevelt lake also has walleye but I am not positive. I am sure a quick search on washingtonlakes.com will give you some good direction.

We should try and key up a day on Shawnigan. I want to fish it before the season ends this year.

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Eric,

The walleye are more common east of the mountains, banks lake has a good population. I think roosevelt lake also has walleye but I am not positive. I am sure a quick search on washingtonlakes.com will give you some good direction.

We should try and key up a day on Shawnigan. I want to fish it before the season ends this year.

Terry Skipper
www.reactionbaits.com

Terry, I would happily take you up on THAT offer. I was really thinking of hitting that set of 2 humps in Sept. See if the bass are starting up their Fall feed or if the weather is hot, take em like normal Summer fishing.
Quennell lake is my home currently. We have the tent trailer and the little boat there for the whole month.
I want to post pics soon of my latest batch.

Terry, I would happily take you up on THAT offer. I was really thinking of hitting that set of 2 humps in Sept. See if the bass are starting up their Fall feed or if the weather is hot, take em like normal Summer fishing.
Quennell lake is my home currently. We have the tent trailer and the little boat there for the whole month.
I want to post pics soon of my latest batch.

Wow! Thank you for such bass related posts.
I love how this topic asked for people's results and so far Terry and I are the only ones catching fish.
Or the only ones friendly enough to share info.

Wow! Thank you for such bass related posts.
I love how this topic asked for people's results and so far Terry and I are the only ones catching fish.
Or the only ones friendly enough to share info.

Eric many people fish Bass when it's prime time and switch to other species later in the season.
I was on St Mary Lake in late June and did well but I won't touch the Bass gear again until next May at the earliest.

Eric many people fish Bass when it's prime time and switch to other species later in the season.
I was on St Mary Lake in late June and did well but I won't touch the Bass gear again until next May at the earliest.

Im new to the area and looking for new places to fish for bass (catch and release) Ive been going to thetis lake and haven't been skunked yet but they best I caught was a 2lb and To langford lake but nothing from there

Im new to the area and looking for new places to fish for bass (catch and release) Ive been going to thetis lake and haven't been skunked yet but they best I caught was a 2lb and To langford lake but nothing from there

Where can I get and can I use crawfish for bass...If you can and you haven't you should

Back