Bamfield accommodation so

Larry husty

We’ve been renting a house with its own dock in Bamfield for several years. This year we are going
july 22-29 and are looking for a boat with 2 or 3 guys. There will be a total of 3 boats and 8 guys- big house with 4 bedrooms. Cost is about $70 per night based on 8 guys. Pm me

Hi, wish I had seen this in the weekend. I just committed to McKay Lodge for July 29 and 30. I may be interested in July 27 and 28 if there are beds for 3 of us. I’m at 250-686-8043 if you want to call. Shawn

Hi Shawn- thanks for your interest but we would like to get someone for the week- I can keep your number if we dont get someone

My daughter and I have a fishing trip scheduled for mid-May with a charter so not taking the boat. Does anyone have any info to share on the road condition from PA to Bamfield? I believe some construction has been going on, but I'm not sure where it's at. Thanks in advance.

you will most likely get stopped a couple times to follow the pilot truck. or drive in before 7 a.m.,after 5pm or weekend times..

Not to hijack but going for my first time this year, running across to French Creek and getting towed over to Alberni. Is there cell coverage over there?

Not to hijack but going for my first time this year, running across to French Creek and getting towed over to Alberni. Is there cell coverage over there?
Right at the government dock there is. Or wifi from the lodges. Prett spotty otherwise.

Try going up any higher ground. Just up above the Centennial launch you might luck out.

My daughter and I have a fishing trip scheduled for mid-May with a charter so not taking the boat. Does anyone have any info to share on the road condition from PA to Bamfield? I believe some construction has been going on, but I'm not sure where it's at. Thanks in advance.
I'll be there May 6-9th so can give you an update.

Great cell coverage around Bamfield. I was still getting cell coverage last summer as far out as the Rat's Nose.

If someone is driving up the road, they won't have coverage until they get there. And although I did have coverage 90% of the time, there were areas that I lost it on Fido. I wouldn't claim it's perfect.

Hey. Does anyone know I'd there's a water taxi service for Port Alberni to Bamfield? Week before August long weekend.

Hey. Does anyone know I'd there's a water taxi service for Port Alberni to Bamfield? Week before August long weekend.
Try the MV Lady Rose Freight boat. They take passengers as well as freight. It leaves Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings around 8ish. Arrives in Bamfield at about 12:30 pm.

Back