August Tuna Run?

and again
262.jpg

Well if that gets anybody excited and your looking for a deck hand & some one to split the costs I have the long weekend off.

Great pic's Slivo!!!!! That will get anyone pumped for going chasin' . Thanks for posting them up:D.

Nice looking rig's Shawn:p Where did you pick up the zuccini clones? Are those cedar plugs in the top left of the picture?

I got the clones @ Pioneer Boat works in Ukee as well as the rabbits. PNT was sold out of them in all stores.

Those cedar plugs and the smaller jet heads (below the cedar plugs) were part of a special shopping trip i went on last Dec in Cabo

well some of us havent, from a tuna anyway, i want one of those, just for curiosty sake, are you not supposed to gut the tuna rite away because as soon as you remove them from the water they warm up and it can wreck the meat?, i was under the impression that they have to be cleaned and iced rite away?....holmes*

We immediately give them the sicilian neck tie and bury in slush ice......... sushi grade!!

Also, don't gut them. Just carve the loins (4) out.

I've got a chubby now... I'm down for next year... Weather is supposed to be hot with warm water temps... Going to have to try and get Tailspin to go as I don't have an offshore boat good enough..... YET....

Back