Anyone interested in a hockey pool?

fishhawk8

Hi all,

I have a couple on the go that may be of interest to any hockey fanatics.

First one is a live draft that I coordinate. Suitable for those living on SVI as the draft will be held in "the Pond" at the Shark Club in Victoria one night during the week of Oct.6-11. Pretty basic pool and all info is supplied. You can contact me for details/rule package etc. Lots of fun and simple. This particular pool has been going for 25 years. We have a trophy and prizes that will be awarded at the end of the season. Trophy is getting quite large as we have had to add two levels since inception. Pretty nice bragging rights to your buddies with that piece of hardware sitting on your mantel (ok, so the wife won't be that impressed, lol) Lot's of fun and interaction between GM's as we meet at the Pond 3 times a year for dinner and beers, draft night, a re-entry draft around the first of Dec and at seasons end award ceremony

Second one is a standard Yahoo rotisserie style pool operated by a fellow from the ministry of health. This could be entered by anyone on the board as it will be an on-line draft. E-mail with your request and I will forward a link to the pool and you can view the specifics to enter.

Cheers,
George

Hey George

I usually run on here along with the folks over at HBC. Simple pick your own players with a few restrictions and fun stuff.

I already have everything set up ay pickuphockey.com.

Not stopping you from running one, just letting you know there is one on here and HBC.

I will get it set up in early Oct, for all those who are interested again.

Cheers

SS

Hey George

I usually run on here along with the folks over at HBC. Simple pick your own players with a few restrictions and fun stuff.

I already have everything set up ay pickuphockey.com.

Not stopping you from running one, just letting you know there is one on here and HBC.

I will get it set up in early Oct, for all those who are interested again.

Cheers

SS

Oh great, send me the info and I'll most likely enter. I'm already committed to 4 or 5, so what's one more, lol.

The one I run is this one that I mentioned above:

"First one is a live draft that I coordinate. Suitable for those living on SVI as the draft will be held in "the Pond" at the Shark Club in Victoria one night during the week of Oct.6-11. Pretty basic pool and all info is supplied. You can contact me for details/rule package etc. Lots of fun and simple. This particular pool has been going for 25 years. We have a trophy and prizes that will be awarded at the end of the season. Trophy is getting quite large as we have had to add two levels since inception. Pretty nice bragging rights to your buddies with that piece of hardware sitting on your mantel (ok, so the wife won't be that impressed, lol) Lot's of fun and interaction between GM's as we meet at the Pond 3 times a year for dinner and beers, draft night, a re-entry draft around the first of Dec and at seasons end award ceremony"

It's a great pool yet simple enough for anybody, but being a live draft and you must be at "The Pond" in person to participate, and the fact that we could take up to 4 new GM's, I just thought I would throw it out there to see if any of the Victoria guys/gals would be interested.

Cheers,
George

Back