Anybody want to fish Friday or Saturday? I'm looking for company...

I'm heading out of Port Moody on Friday and Saturday to fish. Probably leave in the early AM and come back around dinner time or later on each day, depending on how the day's going. I had a buddy cancel on me, so I'm going solo now. If anybody wants to come out let me know via PM today ( I won't have computer access after 5:00pm today ). I'm willing to take out 1 guy with me. All I ask in return is some good conversation and a little cash for fuel. If you have your own gear you like to use, bring it along. But I have enough gear for 2 guys to fish with.

A little note, I run an open center console 18' Eaglecraft. So there is no cover from the sun or wind. So be prepared for the varying weather conditions throughout the day. Also, gas will be cheap. I ran from Port Moody to Vanier, to pick up a buddy, then fished bell buoy, T-10, then back to the cap, then back to Vanier, then ran back to Port Moody. I burned 56 liters of fuel. So my boat is cheap, but slow. 20 knot cruising speed. So I hope you're not in a hurry to get anywhere.

Back