Any guides wanna give this guy a call?

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

A rule is only a suggestion unless it carries consequences. Which I have not seen happen, two years ago one guy got tagged in the harbour (Apparrantly), and that was it.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

yep, as I said, while the rule implies receiving cash makes you commercial end of story, T.C themselves when asked said they have no problem with casually taking friends out fishing and them dropping money on the floor unsolicited to chip in for gas. This rule is obviously just trying to target obvious underground full-time charters and that's it.

Who cares about this guy , dont we live in a free country and if he wants to go fishing meet peaple and just get gas covered as compansation, big deal maybe he old and lonely.

Because if he had all the courses and all the safety gear he wouldnt charge such a low amount you cant run a business and put out that kinda money and "TRY" and make money sooner or later they will catch guys like this there time is coming.
I consider them like union scabs.

Wolf

Man harsh words.
There no union your self employed its a free country , any one can charge what they want its not for you to be the judge.
Thats called free enterprise we live in a great country:D:D:D

Doger where do you work? I might want to try something different for awhile just for kicks. I'll offer your boss my services for minimum wage or cash under the table if he wants, for your job. I'm a fast learner, reliable and work hard. Don't judge me, its a free country...your words.

Man some of you guys are real bitter because of a little compentition that none of your business,
I am self employed and work in a very competitative field but supply excellent service. Maybe quit looking at others are doing and stop complaining , Customers will pay you if you earn and deserve thier money. Try to stop whining maybe that will work

Back