Andrews Spoon

seadna

e5eqaryp.jpg

We had a nice day on the water today. We fished USA Blue Dot out of Neah Bay(30 mile offshore). Andrew's spoon was hot and accounted for 4 of 6 springers. We fished in about 320' of water with about 200' out on cable. The other fish came on a 5" 319 Tomic plug. So Canadian gear all around.

Very very nice!

That spoon looks like it has a pearl paint job in the pic...........???....

and I noticed you went swivel/clip/ring on the front end.....any particular reason you did that rather than just put the swivel on the split ring?

or.....is that a split ring or a welded.......?.........if it's welded you must have welded it on yourself right?

Very very nice!

That spoon looks like it has a pearl paint job in the pic...........???....

and I noticed you went swivel/clip/ring on the front end.....any particular reason you did that rather than just put the swivel on the split ring?

or.....is that a split ring or a welded.......?.........if it's welded you must have welded it on yourself right?
No pearl paint job, just the stainless. Lighting/camera are making it look pearl. I just used a coastlock swivel on the front end. No particular reason. It is just easier to swap lures with a swivel.

Back