ALONE Season 3

BearCove

Crew Member
For all you ALONE fans out there, wanted to let you know that season 3 airs tonight on History. This season was filmed Patigonia, should be an interesting change from northern Vancouver Island. The other cool thing about this season is there is a girl from Port McNeil is in it.

I'm very much looking forward to watching this season as I know nothing about it.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Cheers

Wow that's a big change.

I'm sure it will present a whole different series of challenges for the participants

Going to cool to see a different area and see how they do. There was no watching seasons past to get a handle on location, predators, weather, all those things

There is a behind the scenes special on prior to the premier, starts at 5 I believe

should be interesting. thxs for the heads up. I'll set it up to record the episodes.

Enjoyed tonight's episode, I liked how they had a cast special on prior to the premier so we got to see who's in the game prior to the start

Very different area compared to here.

hey Wade, my wife was good friends with her in school (Megan)...hopefully we get to see her before episode 4! ha

That's funny, I'm not a big fan of the way they go about cast introductions. Much like last dreading, we did not see some of them till episodes 3&4

Thinking that's maybe why they had the casting special this year so everyone got to see the cast before the show started.

The north island is pretty pumped having a local on the show. Quite the opportunity for her.

Hoping she kicks a$$

I liked the cast intro as well. Typical Americans, the Canadians are introduced like from Ontario, Canada or Columbia Valley Canada like Ontario is a city or something. Good to see Megan as our rep from the island. She looks ready for the challenge. So the guy that tapped out was the one who was saying total mind control and was all pumped then his balloon burst in the first 48 then tapped out the next day. I thought the black guy was gonna crap himself when he found the bones and the pig ****.

That's funny, I'm not a big fan of the way they go about cast introductions. Much like last dreading, we did not see some of them till episodes 3&4

Thinking that's maybe why they had the casting special this year so everyone got to see the cast before the show started.

The north island is pretty pumped having a local on the show. Quite the opportunity for her.

Hoping she kicks a$$

My assumption on that is maybe people get flustered at the beginning and just getting useable content the first few days is hard to come by. Since they like to keep it all chronological, its not like they can jump around day 1 to 3 back to 1, up to 5 to 2 etc to get good balanced coverage of all the players. All about who is able to provide them with good film. Hopefully that is more it than them focusing on specific people.

I thought Calley was going to the end. Bag of bones Dave will not last much longer. My money is on Meghan followed by Fowler.

yeah thought Callie had it the bag
well she is at least happy to go home
but she had her stuff together most food good camp even got over the spider bite
oh well

I was blown away the Callie tapped out. Thought it was another fake out, was waiting to see Dave standing there when the boat pulled in.

was dissapointed as well that she tapped out, she definitely had her shyte together, but also happy that it boosts Megan's chances at the same time.
was also rooting for Greg the fella from the Columbia valley

Back