All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know man. The story from the beginning has been we will reach herd immunity at around 80%.

the story keeps changing and now there’s lots of evidence that’s questions the efficacy of the vax.
Does anyone else feel like having a control group isn’t such a bad idea at this point?
The medical field really didn’t know how to deal with this new virus. How could they know about herd immunity or that it would mutate into something many times more deadly or contagious ?

The medical field really didn’t know how to deal with this new virus. How could they know about herd immunity or that it would mutate into something many times more deadly or contagious ?
True. They didn’t know and there’s no reason to think that all of the sudden they know now. All we can do is look at efficacy data and there are a lot of conflicting reports.
Do we have reliable theraputics?
Is there a protocol for treatment when someone tests positive beyond hook them up to a vent when they struggle to breathe?
The next couple years should be fun.

True. They didn’t know and there’s no reason to think that all of the sudden they know now. All we can do is look at efficacy data and there are a lot of conflicting reports.
Do we have reliable theraputics?
Is there a protocol for treatment when someone tests positive beyond hook them up to a vent when they struggle to breathe?
The next couple years should be fun.
No, the don’t know all about it ( like we don’t know women) but I hope they are starting to figure it out a bit

There is a lot of covid hospilations in the vaxxed community. That can’t be argued at this point.
Really... not so much here in BC but since you don't provide any data to argue your point we will have to use mine.

Sept 9, 2021
93% of those in ICU due to COVID-19 today in BC were not fully vaccinated.
E-4OA93VcCMoctL

Really... not so much here in BC but since you don't provide any data to argue your point we will have to use mine.

Sept 9, 2021
93% of those in ICU due to COVID-19 today in BC were not fully vaccinated.
E-4OA93VcCMoctL

Out of curiosity, where did you source this table?

I think there are enough “professional” opinions that non believers will continue to non believe.

I just don’t understand what they think the vaccine will do to them. Many thousands of medical experts have been working on vaccines for decades.

sometimes you have to trust people.

facts are facts and the facts are vaccinations are helping people. We would be f’d in the b if we didn’t have a vaccine.

Thank you to the 80% of you who are keeping our world going.

How long until we reach herd intelligence?

E_Lh1nDXMAA_JbX

You guys that are boycotting certain restaurants due to unvaxxed people entering, are you planning to ask restaurants to show that their employees are vaxxed before you enter?

Good to know. Some will be receiving my $$ and be thankful for it. Thanks.
You guys that are boycotting certain restaurants due to unvaxxed people entering, are you planning to ask restaurants to show that their employees are vaxxed before you enter?
Please spread the information far and wide, the faster we get to herd intelligence the better.

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it. Remember what I said before those CEBA loans and wage subsidies, and BC grants have strings attached. It isn't wise. My guess is majority of these businesses have tax free dollars they took too support them during COVID. Might want to look at what you signed closely.

Also could get you on Revenue Canada radar. I would tread cautiously with defying it. I hope a few consulted some lawyers on it if they signed up for these programs.

BTW there was a restaurant that pulled this in south Nanaimo first time and they yanked business license.

What an ugly turn this forum has taken lately.

Hard to believe this type of thing is taking place in our nation, and on this forum by those that don’t financially support the format either.

Can’t see my dollars continuing to support a place that supports this type of activity.

B

But when you ask why are people scared to take an untested vaccine, this is why.
Good grief man! How can you say it is untested when millions upon millions of people around the world have taken the vaccines? What more testing do you want? And yes, while there have been some unfortunate side effects, find me a drug that does not advertise some side effects. The vaccines have overwhelmingly proven to reduce the risk of catching the virus and significantly reducing the negative effects of the virus for vaccinated people who get the virus. Look at the stats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back