All Things COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.K. is 'out of pandemic status​

Britain is no longer in a pandemic, experts said, as data showed the vaccination program was reducing symptomatic COVID-19 infections by up to 90 per cent.

In the first large real-world study of the impact of vaccinations, researchers found the rollout was having a major impact on both symptomatic and asymptomatic cases.

Sarah Walker, professor of medical statistics and epidemiology at Oxford and chief investigator on the Office for National Statistics COVID-19 infection survey, said Britain had “moved from a pandemic to an endemic situation”, where the virus was circulating at a low, largely controllable level.

No, Minister Hajdu, the Vitamin D conversation isn't 'fake news'​

Using government data to reveal a hidden fact is not “fake and dangerous news,” being skeptical of the adversarial Chinese communists is not “propaganda,” and wondering if vitamin D may make us healthier is not “fake news,” regardless of what one self-righteous Trudeau minister believes.

Hajdu says that Canadians must trust their government.

I’ve got news for Hajdu: so-called fake news isn’t the problem. It would be easier to trust this government if it wasn’t wrong so often.

Using government data to reveal a hidden fact is not “fake and dangerous news,” being skeptical of the adversarial Chinese communists is not “propaganda,” and wondering if vitamin D may make us healthier is not “fake news,” regardless of what one self-righteous Trudeau minister believes.

I’ve got news for Hajdu: so-called fake news isn’t the problem. It would be easier to trust this government if it wasn’t wrong so often.

“ Administration of vitamin D is good for your health “ is classified as “ fake news “ by a minster of health
And if you express your lack of confidence in those clowns you are automatically classified as “theory conspirator “

This sounds pretty familiar, doesn’t it?? Someone should remind the minister that he’s working for a minority government.

What Canadians need now is trust, and they need to be able to trust in the information that their elected officials are sharing. I would urge the member to get his sources from credible sites”

After being sidelined for 14 days, I am looking for vaccine availability in the Campbell River neighbourhood.
Not much information out there, but it looks like there are no more jabs available on VI and no confirmed date for any arriving.

After being sidelined for 14 days, I am looking for vaccine availability in the Campbell River neighbourhood.
Not much information out there, but it looks like there are no more jabs available on VI and no confirmed date for any arriving.
It’s the same story here on the mainland. Called 8 pharmacies this morning and they were all out with no date for any arriving. :(

Cases in BC are trending down. Weekend avg was only 830. Dosent seem to be much info on how many tested and the positivity rate? Hospitalizations are not to bad either.

Looking good

Cases in BC are trending down. Weekend avg was only 830. Dosent seem to be much info on how many tested and the positivity rate? Hospitalizations are not to bad either.

Looking good

GOOD NEWS. Need some right now. I have been swamped at work past two months, be nice to come out of April into a more positive May.

I don’t question the existence of Covid never did, don’t question watching out and taking precautions but what I’ve always questioned and still do is the deaths they are laying on Covid. Those numbers I do not trust because we all know they are exaggerated to push the agenda. A very large number a very large percentage would have died of something regardless, in many cases Covid may have brought it on sooner is all. I would like to see real numbers but we never will. Like those number of otherwise perfectly healthy people that contracted Covid and died. And yes there have been many but not near what any of the numbers they display for us show.

I don’t question the existence of Covid never did, don’t question watching out and taking precautions but what I’ve always questioned and still do is the deaths they are laying on Covid. Those numbers I do not trust because we all know they are exaggerated to push the agenda. A very large number a very large percentage would have died of something regardless, in many cases Covid may have brought it on sooner is all. I would like to see real numbers but we never will. Like those number of otherwise perfectly healthy people that contracted Covid and died. And yes there have been many but not near what any of the numbers they display for us show.
Interesting take on things. We are all going to die of something. It may be cancer, pneumonia, a car accident, drowning. In each of these cases there may be a pre-existing medical condition prior to the death. No matter what the pre_existing condition is, the death is the direct result of some outside influence. In the cases you speak of it is Covid. Who knows how much longer they would have lived prior to developing Covid. It doesn't really matter, Covid killed them.

Interesting take on things. We are all going to die of something. It may be cancer, pneumonia, a car accident, drowning. In each of these cases there may be a pre-existing medical condition prior to the death. No matter what the pre_existing condition is, the death is the direct result of some outside influence. In the cases you speak of it is Covid. Who knows how much longer they would have lived prior to developing Covid. It doesn't really matter, Covid killed them.
Well no this is not what I’m talking about and I think you know that but for the sake of not arguing I’ll leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back