Alex: "we did it!"

Little Hawk

Hello

Shortly after I sent my email last night, you began emailing the Premier asking her instruct the provincial lawyer to retract opposition to release of the provincial salmon farm disease records.

After lunch the lawyer stood up and did just that!

So now I can finally tell you why I think salmon farms are responsible for the 18-year Fraser sockeye decline, and the 2010 and 2011 returns.

This is not my research, it is what DFO, the Province of BC and other scientists have said. I have simply looked through the 500,000 documents supplied to Cohen this is what I learned. http://alexandramorton.typepad.com/

There we have it boys; proof is finally here that indeed, as we've suspected all along, the weasel (DFO) is minding the hen-house (Pacific salmon).
Now, to develop a strategy to save our precious Pacific fishery from the clutches of these absolutely inept, greedy and uncaring bastards!

I sit on my hands no longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
the scary thing is that no matter how strong a case there is that fish farms contribute to the decline in wild salmon stocks there is still a chance (and potentially a good one) that no action is taken anytime soon as there are some big players in this controversy that want to keep the status quo. Money talks and there is currently big money, albeit short term, being tossed around between the farms and the gov't. I'm cautiously optimistic that the right thing will be done but this gov't has let us down so many times before that it's far from a dead issue at this point.

I hear you TC; look what happened after The Leggatt Inquiry Into Salmon Farming about 10 yrs ago - absolfuckinglutely nothing!

Back