Airmar p66

helps if you let people know what the p66 is for Lowrance / Garmin ?????the connector type?

I am interested in this but my Elite 5 has the old gray plug. Does anyone know if they make an adapter that would change this blue plug to gray? All the adapters I can find online are opposite --> old gray to blue. I don't really want to buy a new unit but I do need a new transducer.

think you could make it work but you'd be into more money and having to fab up an adapter cable to suit

you would need the female blue 7 pin they sell for the BSM-2 and chop and splice to your to grey end plug

be better just to get the airmar p66 and upgrade to an elite 7 which has the 7 pin blue connector ....

My elite 5 died and Harbour Chandler got me a newer elite hdi 5 at a big discount. That meant I needed to buy either a new transducer or an adapter to go from old plug to Blue. I went with the adapter. Call Denise at HC. Hurry before I make an offer on the P66.

tubber, I need the opposite adapter than what you have. And I don't think they actually make it. You can make an offer on the P66. I'll just save my money for a new ducer and elite 7. Mine works except tends to loose bottom at around 450' and I've messed with all the settings.

Back